Re: Sysadmin Team Update (and looking for 2 volunteers)

Hi,

I'm not on the sysadmin team, so I don't know if my opinion counts for
anything, but I've worked with Ray in a professional capacity for some
time now and can definitely vouch for him as a dedicated,
enthusiastic, and optimistic quick learner.  He's a vital member of
the mono-a11y QA team, and has also been known to contribute patches
and translations to various GNOME projects.  He's a reliable dude who
responds to any issues before I wake up the next morning.

If you don't know Ray, you should bring him on the team just so you
can get to know him.  :-P

Also, he's funny as hell.

Cheers,
Sandy