Re: Sysadmin Team Update (and looking for 2 volunteers)

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 21:08 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:

> If you are interested in joining the team, please join the
> gnome-infrastructure mailing list[3]
> and introduce yourself, why you want to join and any relevant skills
> or
> experience you have.  It is helpful if you have been active in other
> GNOME teams and can have someone vouch for you. (We are talking about
> giving you root access to GNOME servers, after all!)

I sent a mail to gnome-sysadmin gnome org a few weeks back where I
introduced myself and kindly offered to volunteer in the sysadmin team.
However I never heard back.

This page said I should send the mail to gnome-sysadmin gnome org
http://sysadmin.gnome.org/helping.html

I am still interested in joining the sysadmin team, if you see me fit.

-- Benedikt