Re: Sysadmin Team Update (and looking for 2 volunteers)

 On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> If you are interested in joining the team, please join the gnome-infrastructure mailing list[3]
> and introduce yourself, why you want to join and any relevant skills or
> experience you have.  It is helpful if you have been active in other
> GNOME teams and can have someone vouch for you. (We are talking about
> giving you root access to GNOME servers, after all!)
I'm interested in joining the sysadmin team. I'm engineering student and inetersted in opensource ,this will be great opportunity for me to learn new things and work on some project so that i can contribute to open source.
 some of my relevant experince includes:

*Sound knowledge of c/c++,php,python,apache
* working as college LAN administrator
* Founder of College LINUX USER GROUP
* Part time Blogger and administrator of http://digitizor.com/
* Fulltime linux (fedora) and Gnome user

I'm interested in helping and contributing to GNOME and work with GNOME sysadmin team

Thanks,

Abhishek Chauhan