I want to be a volunteer sysadmin

Hello,

My name is Dulmandakh Sukhbaatar and from Mongolia. I'm GNOME user and
lover, I've been involved in GNOME and GNOME foundation member since
2006. Even though I'm not a coder I really wanted to make real
contribution to GNOME. So let me introduce myself in more detail.

I'm GNOME user since 2006. Currently, I work for the Adsolux Mongolia
LLC, which is professional service provider and software integrator.
And from community side I'm leader of our local community, LiMNux.

Since 2004, I'm using various unix-like systems on daily basis and
have working experience with Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, FreeBSD. I've
been managing government project servers for about 3 years, managing
systems of biggest news portal server and all infrastructure for our
local community and local ubuntu mirror server. Have working
experience with bind, postfix, apache, puppet, nagios and other common
services. And good at self learning.

I really like to make real contribution to GNOME future. Any questions
are welcome. Thank you.

--
Regards
Dulmandakh