Re: Nagios Update
- From: Christer Edwards <christer edwards gmail com>
- To: Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroeder computer org>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nagios Update
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:21:06 -0700
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
> The reason a list isn't used is because if gnome email infra goes
> down, how do emails get out :)
Of course. I don't suggest that as a replacement to the non-gnome
addresses, but as an addition. It is only a problem if/when mail is
broken, but otherwise it could serve to notify a larger group
regarding web, database, ssh, disk space, etc, etc issues.
> It makes sense to hardcode a list of non- gnome org emails unfortunately.
Currently I've configured only non-gnome addresses only.
] [Thread Prev