Nagios Update

Team -

I spent some time this last evening updating our Nagios installation.
I haven't (yet) added any new checks, but I did update the following:

o Implemented SSL certificate (startssl) and forced SSL connections.
(This is due to Nagios requiring login.)
o Configured nagios.gnome.org subdomain and redirects from
signal.gnome.org and signal.gnome.org/nagios3/.
o Defined admin user list as:
cedwards,ovitters,jschroeder,otaylor,pcutler (please contact me if
this list needs updating.)

If you are on the above list and would like access to view and manage
the Nagios web interface, please define your login credentials using
the command below:

[root signal ~]# htpasswd -s /etc/htpasswd <username>

Any questions, let me know.

Christer