Re: Nagios Update

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> I forgot to check how secure that /etc/htpasswd is. Hash is somewhat
> secure + permissions as well right?

Permissions on /etc/htpasswd are 0600.

> Will it still email the various people directly as it does now?

Current contacts for events are: myself, jschroeder, otaylor, ovitters.

I've been seeing alert emails. I assume the rest of you have as well.
If you haven't, please let me know and I'll double-check the config.

If anyone else (or perhaps a list?) would like to be added I can
handle that as well.

Christer