Re: domain registrar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
> I believe that stormy was using dreamhost for the new domains as
> dreamhost is much cheaper. Personally, I'm a big fan of godaddy even
> if their webui is a bit clunky, but some other people disagree.

Dreamhost is actually a problem point currently. They wont accept
ns-slave as a valid name server, and I've tried working with support
at both dreamhost and network solutions to remedy the problem. At this
point I'm not impressed with them and would prefer to transfer
elsewhere.

I've got one or two domains registered with godaddy. Despite the
constant upsell white noise coming from their UI and "interesting" TV
advertising I haven't had any issues.

Christer