Re: secondary DNS server

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 03:07:55PM -0600, Christer Edwards wrote:
> The whois records at the registrar will need to be handled by someone
> that has access to those..? I'm sure I don't have that information.

No idea who does whois stuff. Maybe Owen?

Could you perhaps make a puppet module for DNS stuff? One that sets up
the chroot on Debian+Ubuntu and just the package for RHEL+Fedora?

Still sort of like to have it on signal :)

And I guess if we connect signal to Puppet (puppet.gnome.org is
reachable from the internet, firewalled on the VM) then we can have
Puppet handle nagios, aliases (thinking of changing the generic Postfix
aliases to have 1) root->gnome-sysadmin and a root-direct though that is
sort of complicated ATM as menubar is setup as mailhub) and also this.

Olav