Re: secondary DNS server

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 06:44:58AM -0600, Christer Edwards wrote:
> >> Suggest signal.gnome.org
> >
> > progress.gnome.org also works
>
> I think I'll go with progress as I still don't have an account on signal.

You should be able to now. First time you'll need to login with a
password. So please setup key authetication.

Last time it had Debian. Seems they've switched to Gentoo :-(

Nice thing about Signal is that I don't break it (unlike the Ubuntu
machines) plus the hosting location does the security updates.

Olav