accounts on signal

Team -

I went in this morning and created a number of accounts on signal. I'm
sure I've missed a few (I'm unsure who is active/inactive), but I got
everyone that I know is still around.

Please login to signal and verify that you can 1) login (/etc/shadow
populated from menubar) 2) have sudo access.

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

Remember, this machine is not puppetized and requires a passwd to
login. You'll want to push your pubkey once you know you can access
the box.. Based on this I did install denyhosts yesterday, so if you
get locked out let me know.

Christer