Re: status of signal

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> I fixed the IP addresses if you're wondering what changed. Also
> re-enabled repeating the status messages every 2 hours (I hope). Still a
> lot of bad configuration left.

Thanks for taking care of that. It looks *much* better than it did. I
agree that it'll still take some work, but at least we again have some
basic monitoring going on.

I have a task on my todo list today to make sure everyone has accounts
on that machine and I'll send out some instructions for everyone to
get into the Nagios page (improved Wiki documentation is more likely).

Thanks again Olav.

Christer