Re: Open questions on Snowy deployment

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Ray Wang <raywang gnome org> wrote:
> Thanks a million for all of you!
> Without your comments, I can't imagine where could I start. :)

Setting up gnome's dns server (menubar) to serve tomboy-online is
pretty straightforeward but Sandy wanted to transfer the domains to
the gnome foundation. I don't and am not sure who has access to the
gnome dns. That person needs to initiate the transfer request for the
tomboy domains. We might want to do that before we get started if that
is indeed the plan.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com