l10n.gnome.org still down

Hi,

You may know that progress (l10n.gnome.org) is down from Friday. I'm a
little sad to see that such a capital application for translators can be
down for several days.
What's the status of this issue? What can I do? Please, give us
information...

I don't want to accuse anyone, I know most of the community work as
volunteer, but I wonder if we can do something so as such a situation
don't arise again in the future.

Should we move this application on another infrastructure, more
accessible to sysadmins?
Should we have more formal procedures for server upgrades?

Any idea welcome.

Cheers,

Claude
--