Re: [krn krn dk: GUADEC.ORG NS Change]

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> Could someone do this? Might also need a whois record change. Not sure
> how to do the latter.
> --
> Regards,
> Olav

I went ahead and took care of this. I also created a local git repo
for the dns master zones and named.conf. It is under /var/named/chroot
on menubar and I've created a symlink at /chroot to it.

This is what I put in the excludes:
*.[oa]
*~
*.jnl
*.sw[op]
proc/*
run/*
var/run/*
log/*
slave/*
*.bkp*
*.rpmnew

Someone with access to the gnome Network Solutions account needs up update that.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com