Putting Splinter on bugzilla.gnome.org

After a couple of more weekend hacking sessions on Splinter, I'm pretty
happy with where it is.

As compared to where it was when I wrote:

http://blog.fishsoup.net/2009/09/23/splinter-patch-review/

What's new is:

 * A Bugzilla extension for tight integration:

   - Links from review comments to the review
   - Links from the attachment table to review pages
   - Posting reviews with attachment status changes doesn't
     send two emails.
   - Integrated appearance (Bugzilla header/footer)

* A cleaned up UI - it's not necessarily much more functional,
  but should be more easily understood. By breaking up the
  review by files it also has less of a performance problem
  on really gigantic patches.

* And even a bit of user documentation:

    http://splinter.fishsoup.net/help.html

I have more stuff I want to do with it eventually (allow specifying what
lines are being commented, keynav, getting extra context from Git,
tracking of what patches obsolete what, etc), but I think it's useful as
is and what I need most is user feedback.

(Next weekend, I'll be at the GNOME Summit rather than hacking on
Splinter... so it's not immediately going to get better by waiting.)

My thought at this point is to just to go ahead and install it onto
bugzilla.gnome.org later this week once the GNOME Shell 2.28.0 preview
release is out the door. There's always a chance to break something, but
I think it's pretty small here and I'll be around to fix anything I
break.

I certainly wouldn't mind people poking around with it and looking at
the code (of the Bugzilla extension in particular), but I don't think
putting it on bugzilla.gnome.org needs to block on that.

Yell now if you object.

- Owen