Re: new email address/alias

We need to get this done ASAP as Peter Brown, Executive Director of the FSF, is willing to help promote it this week.

Can somebody help out soon?

Thanks,

Stormy

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Are the closed archives secure? Because we'll be getting information from Paypal about people's donations.

Stormy

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 9/29/09, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Can we get an email address women-outreach gnome org that forwards to
> marinaz redhat com, rosanna gnome org and stormy gnome org?
>
> We would like it by the end of the week if at all possible. We are going to
> be launching a new Women's Outreach Program and Peter Brown from the FSF is
> going to blog about it to their 20,000+ readers next week.

Should it be an alias, a list with public archives, or a list with
closed archives?
The benefit of a list is the archives. An alias has no archives and no
record whatsoever of the communication. In some cases this may be what
you want, but in other cases not.
In any case, mailman at gnome.org is the contact alias for requesting
this type of things.

Christian