Sysadmin Documentation

Hi,

I've migrated / copied the content from http://live.gnome.org/Infrastructure to http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin.  I've followed over 80% of the links and they're working fine.

I also added the Plone discussion / to-do to http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/ToDo

With the pages listed under Services on the main Sysadmin page, each page has a section "Plans for Improvement".  If there is value in adding those plans to the Sysadmin/ToDo page, I can start working on that as well.

Other than that, the content on almost all of those pages is great.  We may want to update some of the pages under "Other" at the bottom of the page about the Sysadmin team.  (Contact, Helping, etc).

If anyone wants to give Infrastructure a quick review to make sure I didn't miss anything, I'll also update that page to reflect that the content has moved to /Sysadmin.

Paul