Re: Marking drivel as obsolete / moved to sf.net

On 4/30/09, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
> Neil Williams asked me if we could mark the drivel repository as "this
>  got moved to sf.net".  He wants to avoid confusion for people who may
>  think that drivel is still maintained at gnome.org.
>
>  Can we do this?  I have no idea what it would involve... maybe we can
>  simply remove drivel from git.gnome.org.  No clue about what to do about
>  the version on the read-only SVN.

For SVN, we have the read-only SVN Archive for dead modules:
http://live.gnome.org/SVNArchive
Please file a ticket by mailing to svnmaster gnome org if you want the
module to be moved there.

Regarding git, I do honestly not know if we have something like a "git
archive". I guess we probably should, though... Owen?

Christian