Re: Converting from anonymous git clone to eponymous

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Simos Xenitellis
> <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
>> I did some more testing and I have put up a temporary page at
>> http://live.gnome.org/SimosXenitellis/GitConvertAnonymousToEponymous
>>

> Please add a resume of your page content to live.gnome.org under
> Git/Faq it was very
> helpful to me since i forgot to add my ssh keys on my laptop

I am going with the tip that Santi added earlier. Is there a use-case
that Santi's tip does not work and it would be better to do the conversion
with my old way?

The tip is added at
http://live.gnome.org/Git/FAQ#head-2fed939bea3715ce96d22b17bf3ba7ddf9d3e8b6

Cheers,