Re: Fwd: Improving the Friends of GNOME donation pages

On the marketing list we've been talking about getting better analytic information about our web pages. (It came up in context of Friends of GNOME. We'd like to be able to see where they come from and their path through the process, but it would be extremely useful data for many other web related plans.)

Patrick offered to install piwik.

Can you consider his offer and give him the right authorization or help him out, if it makes sense?

Thanks in advance,

Stormy