Re: New push emails

Hi Owen,

This all sounds like the right thing to do.  I'm a bit confused though.  Does
the "This commit already existed in another branch" message mean "this patch
already..."?  Cause I have a hard time seeing how two commits can be the same
without their parents also being the same.  Or maybe it was just your example
that was bogus?

Oh, where did you push the Sumerian Cuneiform shaper BTW?

Cheers,
behdad