Re: Plone deployment - Need help
- From: Alexandro Silva <penguim ubuntu com>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org, Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>, jeffschroeder computer org
- Subject: Re: Plone deployment - Need help
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:41:34 -0300
I asked permission for create the DNS entries in menubar server. Apologies for the delay but I'm traveling, when my access is release I finalizing this task.
http://penguim.wordpress.compenguim jabber cz
e status of this?
2009/6/17 Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>:
> Hey :)
> Jeff Schroeder wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Alexandro Silva<penguim ubuntu com
>>> Now that I need help. I installed the Plone in socket server, but I'm
>>> having a problem accessing the url socket.gnome.org:8090/manage
>> Did you try a ssh port forward? That should be a quick way to cheat
>> and configure the zope instance that way.
> That should work.
> Try something like ssh -L 8080:socket.gnome.org:8090
socket and browse to
> (: Happy Hacking,
] [Thread Prev