Killed $PRODUCT-maint gnome org aliases

Menubar had various $product-maint gnome org aliases configured. They
pointed to the email addresses of the maintainers.

Relevant postfix main.cf option (not active anymore):
alias_database =
	hash:/etc/gnome.org/maint-aliases/maint.gnome.org

File /etc/gnome.org/maint-aliases/maint.gnome.org (partial paste):
orbit-maint: ":include:/etc/gnome.org/maint-aliases/orbit-maint"

File /etc/gnome.org/maint-aliases/orbit-maint (this partially reflects
reality):
sopwith
dick
andrewtv
wilhelmi
kennard

Anyway, these files were last modified in Jan 4 2005. I could recreate
them using information in LDAP (used by Mango, created from DOAP and
l10n), but I do not see the point. If a maintainer needs to be
contacted, use Bugzilla so everyone is informed.

PS: Not sure if this is devel-announce-list worthy, think not.

Olav