Re: Import of Git repositories?

On 7/27/09, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> On 7/27/09, Federico Mena Quintero <federico novell com> wrote:
>  > On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 14:44 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
>  >  How quickly are account requests being processed these days?
>
> One or two times a week, every two weeks at the most.
>
>  The requests where things get stalled are mostly requests where the
>  wrong module (and therefore the wrong maintainer/sponsor) was
>  selected, and where the delay is at the maintainer/sponsors side.

A possible cause for this may of course be that the list of modules at
https://mango.gnome.org/new_account.php is incomplete, and so many
requestors have to select another module where they know a maintainer
will sponsor them, or just pick a module at random, which will then of
course result in that random maintainer not approving or outright
rejecting the request because they do not know this person.

I do not know the technical bits of Mango though -- I'm just a Mango
user. I try to do my best with the account requests that I can see
(and approve), i.e. the account requests that pass the first module
maintainer approval stage.

Christian