Re: R-T doesn't care about i18n? (was: Problem with committing to gnome-screensaver)

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Wouter Bolsterlee

> 1. Did you speak for yourself, or did you speak on behalf of the release
>   team when you were making this totally objectionable statement?

I always speak for myself, unless I make a release team announcement.
I haven't given up my rights to voicing an opinion when I agreed to
help out with release team work.