Re: Moin event stats
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: jeffschroeder computer org
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: Moin event stats
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:51:00 +0200
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 07:03:57AM -0700, Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> We wouldn't need to move the ldap master if bugzilla stopped eating this server.
Why do you assume Bugzilla has much influence on the server? Bugzilla
site is slow, but that is usually due to a table lock. Meaning: not a
lot of CPU. There will be unneeded apache child processes, but that
just requires a sane limit on it.
] [Thread Prev