Re: Moin event stats

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Owen Taylor<otaylor redhat com> wrote:
>  - We really need some nice simple page where we have load average
>   graphs of all the servers over long time periods. Then on every
>   sysadmin team meeting you could take a look at that page and say
>   "woah, label has been running at a load of 20 for the last week,
>   who is going to look at that?"

What does the team think of setting up munin? We have mtrg setup in
some places, but munin seems a bit more polished. I'd be willing to
take a stab at it.

An example munin I setup sometime ago can be seen here:
http://mosaic.org/munin/webserver/webserver-load.html
http://mosaic.org/munin/webserver/webserver.html

We wouldn't need to move the ldap master if bugzilla stopped eating this server.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com