Re: Upgraded blogs.gnome.org, installed APC

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Jeff Waugh<jdub bethesignal org> wrote:
> <quote who="Ray Wang">
>
>> It would be great if we can change/modify the theme of the blog whatever
>> we want, and install the plugin whatever we want? :)
>
> There's a range of themes to choose from, and a bunch of handy plugins, but
> I don't really want to let the floodgates open on unaudited code running on
> our webserver.

Yeah, but all them is not suitable for me :)

> That said, you're very welcome to ping me with plugin or theme requests. :-)

Sure, Thanks in advance, if I want to install a certain theme or
plugin, I'll ping you.
but I think most useful plugin that is not embedded are nested comment,
tag cloud and hightlight code.

I know there is a hightlight code plugin out there. but it's not sort
of  easy to use. :)