Re: Infrastructure policies for 3rd party GNOME apps

2009/8/6 Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>:
> The project prerequisites are here: http://live.gnome.org/ProjectPrerequisites

Ah, fabulous.  That's basically what I was looking for, I just didn't
see it.  Sorry for the long-winded noise, then.

My project doesn't necessarily need all that gnome.org has to offer, I
basically wanted to know if people would hate it if I carved out a
project namespace on live.gnome.org.  Sounds like that would be OK.

-mt