Re: Marking drivel as obsolete / moved to sf.net

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Federico Mena Quintero
<federico ximian com> wrote:
> Neil Williams asked me if we could mark the drivel repository as "this
> got moved to sf.net".  He wants to avoid confusion for people who may
> think that drivel is still maintained at gnome.org.
>
> Can we do this?  I have no idea what it would involve... maybe we can
> simply remove drivel from git.gnome.org.  No clue about what to do about
> the version on the read-only SVN.

Could you do some mod_rewrite trickery that gives them a 302 redirect
to the sf.net repo location? Or is that too magical?

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com