Marking drivel as obsolete / moved to sf.net
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: gnome-infrastructure <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>
- Cc: Neil Williams <codehelp debian org>
- Subject: Marking drivel as obsolete / moved to sf.net
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:49:17 -0500
Neil Williams asked me if we could mark the drivel repository as "this
got moved to sf.net". He wants to avoid confusion for people who may
think that drivel is still maintained at gnome.org.
Can we do this? I have no idea what it would involve... maybe we can
simply remove drivel from git.gnome.org. No clue about what to do about
the version on the read-only SVN.
] [Thread Prev