Re: Update on broken repos

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 09:30 -0400, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working through the list of broken repos and making some
> progress.  There's still a handful left to fix, but here's the status so
> far for the repos that have been brought to my attention:

Oh, one thing I wanted to point out but forgot, is that all the issues
I've fixed are single instance problems.  I've not come across a generic
failure case that might apply to all repos.  It has always been an odd
cvs tag name, weird copying in the svn trunk/tags/branches name space
that I didn't anticipate in the ruleset or similar one-off problems.

Kristian