For the gnome SA team

I would also like to help and happen to be a Unix/Linux/Posix Systems
Administrator by trade. I've volunteered for the previous two years to
take point and run the gnome booth at the SoCal Linux Expo. While not
a git guru like Owen, I've got decent amount of experience in ldap,
high availability, mtas, rhel/debian, etc. It would be great to pick
up the jobs that need to get done no one else wants to do.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com