How can I help

Good Morning,
I just saw the post on the Planet about the Sysadmin team. I would
love to help any way I can. I am currently a Windows Sysadmin at my
job, and I use Linux at home, and at work on my laptop. We are
currently in the process of putting some Linux servers in place (at my
recommendation) at work, and I see this team as a great opportunity to
help the community (I can't code worth a lick), and to learn some new
skills around Linux system administration - so it's a win-win
situation for all.
I have discovered all too quickly, being adept at setting up,
maintaining and configuring Linux desktops can be quite different that
server side admin work :-)
Thanks, and I'm all ears.

--
-jayson