Re: cgit top header

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:55 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> [not urgent]
>
> The third tab on http://git.gnome.org/cgit/ is "Subversion wiki page",
> it could most certainly be changed to point to
> http://live.gnome.org/GitForGnomeDevelopers.
>
> I would have provided a patch but didn't find where our cgit
> customization are.

They are in our puppet config, in modules/git. You can clone the puppet
config from ssh://git.gnome.org/home/admin/puppet.git. (*)

I've gone ahead and made quick changes to the cgit header. I dropped the
"Home" tab since git.gnome.org/ is just a redirect to
git.gnome.org/cgit/ (**). And then I changed the "Subversion wiki page"
tab to say "Git Help" and point to live.gnome.org/Git.

- Owen

(*) This was created before git.gnome.org existed; it probably could be
moved to /git now, though obviously it would stay read-only for all but

(**) I think going right to the content is probably the right thing to
do rather than having a low-content intro page. We could actually drop
the cgit/ out of the URL, though that would cause problems if we wanted
other resources on git.gnome.org.