Re: git account verification --- prompting for password/passphrase

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Simos <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 10:04 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
>> Probably we should do two things to clarify:
>>
>>  - The translator wiki page should not say to run ssh -v, since
>>    all the output makes it really hard to understand what's going on.
>>
>>  - I should change the error message when you try to ssh in from:
>>
>>     ERROR: must specify a command
>>
>>    To maybe:
>>
>>     SSH authentication succeeded. Interactive login to git.gnome.org
>>     is not allowed.
>
> I made this change. (If someone wants to improve the translator wiki,
> the exact message from 'ssh <username>@git.gnome.org' is:
>
>  SSH authentication succeeded. Interactive login is not allowed.

I updated the wiki page.
Note that the URL of the Git instructions has moved to
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

Sandeep, just to make it clear; the message you got meant that your account
is actually properly configured, and you get use git.

Yep, clear.

Simos