Re: This proposal doesn't imply extra work (was: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file)

2008-01-21 klockan 15:46 skrev Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak:
> Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> > I think I'm part of the (so far) silent majority that doesn't care one
> > way or the other and will be glad to fill in whatever little file
> > helps the infrastructure team.
>
> Ditto. DOAP might not be perfect, but we don't need perfect. "Way
> better" will do :-)

The good thing about DOAP/RDF is that instead of "bummer, it's not perfect
but we have to live with it" we can say "bummer, it's not perfect but
fortunately the format allows us to fix it!".

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

try walking in my shoes :: you stumble in my footsteps       -- depeche mode