Re: This proposal doesn't imply extra work (was: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file)

On Jan 21, 2008 9:41 AM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:

> I think I'm part of the (so far) silent majority that doesn't care one
> way or the other and will be glad to fill in whatever little file
> helps the infrastructure team.

I'm indifferent as long as this change doesn't add another extra step
to my release process.
Setting up a doap file once is not big deal, but having to update
version numbers in it every time I do a release would be seriously
annoying.