Re: Buy official *.gnome.org SSL certificate?

On 22/05/07, James Henstridge <james jamesh id au> wrote:
On 13/05/07, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> For Bugzilla I want to move to using SSL for logged in users. Mango
> already uses SSL, however, this doesn't make sense unless the
> certificate can be trusted.

Another alternative is GoDaddy, who seem to be a fair bit cheaper
(it'd be $540 for a 3 year period):
    https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/ssl.asp?ci=271

I was just browsing Godaddy's options as I was buying SSL certs for my
company and stumbled over an offer that may be of interest.

"Secure your Open Source project with a one-year Turbo SSL(r)
Certificate, absolutely free from Go Daddy; no strings attached."

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/ssl_opensource.asp?ci=5988

Whether it is truly "no strings attached" or not, I cannot verify. I'm
not too keen on one year certs myself, but it's probably because I am
lazy ;-)

I thought it may help.

Regards.
Andrew Glen-Young