Re: Problems with mailman lists

man, 05 03 2007 kl. 10:21 +1300, skrev Glynn Foster:
> Hey,
>
> Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:56:29AM +1300, Glynn Foster wrote:
> >> We're experiencing a few problems with the legal-list and legal-private mailman
> >> lists - they don't seem to be archiving, and we've had a number of moderation
> >> problems (trying to investigate whether this is a user problem, or setup).
> >
> > Could you please provide a bit more detail? When was the last message to
> > legal-list? I see some archives for 2006 Dec + 2007 Jan, but I have no
> > idea if you miss stuff or not. Further, what kind of moderation problem?
> > Messages that do not appear in the moderation queue? Or that accepted
> > messages still not make it trough?
>
> Sorry, I've come on to this late - Dave knows some more details about legal-list
> but for both lists, the archives come up empty
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/legal-list/
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/private/legal-private/

Nothing is really missing. We have just not been able to use the lists
at all.

The password I chose is not functioning any more.

Also I have been unable to moderate as the link stays only on the screen
for a few seconds.

I think a good solution would be to take away everything ( both lists),
and set it up again in the right way.

Regards

Anne