Re: Problems with mailman lists

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:56:29AM +1300, Glynn Foster wrote:
> We're experiencing a few problems with the legal-list and legal-private mailman
> lists - they don't seem to be archiving, and we've had a number of moderation
> problems (trying to investigate whether this is a user problem, or setup).

Could you please provide a bit more detail? When was the last message to
legal-list? I see some archives for 2006 Dec + 2007 Jan, but I have no
idea if you miss stuff or not. Further, what kind of moderation problem?
Messages that do not appear in the moderation queue? Or that accepted
messages still not make it trough?

PS: IMO the whole mailman archive setup is hard to understand mess.

> Can you guys possibly have a look into these for us? As far as I know there have
> been mails sent to legal-private at the very least, so it should be archiving.

Olav