Re: Plone in GNOME server - now for real

8 days to go. Realistically the migration should be done between now
and the weekend.

Jeff are you comfortable with the task and the deadline?

Otherwise we need to look for alternatives. Quickly. A lot of people
is working hard to get a website running in few days. It would be
really bad to fail with the technical part, precisely the point we
wanted to avoid announcing our plans to this list months ago.

Thanks for your understanding.