Re: Handling of (inactive) GNOME accounts

I'm neither from sysadmin team nor accounts teams, but I wanted to ask
two things;
1) Will your request for reply periodic, or will it be based on logs
about svn commits/logins etc. ?

2) What does active/passive mean? Is it about denying access, or
removing the whole account(s)?