Hosting gnome.ca on GNOME servers

Hi,

Hub has been owning gnome.ca domain and wants to transfer it now.  He
has suggested that I arrange for hosting it on GNOME's servers and he
transfers the ownership.  We don't have about anything to put use it
for, though the new w.g.o revamp may find a usecase for it.

So, what's the deal?  Can one create a virtual host for it?  Should it
be CNAMEd to gnome.org?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/