Re: current RT accounts queue

Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote:
On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 11:28 -0400, Kurt von Finck wrote:
I've managed an hour or two of accounts work the past couple of days
(sorry for the cron spam) and am making some progress. Thanks Ross for
getting the mango user back, it makes things so much saner.

FWIW, it was me, not Ross. I've been entertained by some friendly I/O
errors recently, so I couldn't even fire up evolution to reply to the
threads - the best I could do was the LDAP magic, sorry.

What was the LDAP magic you did and how did it fix it?

Just curious, 'cos I could have sworn I fixed it as described :-)

--
Ross