Re: Small addition to the "cvs account created" template

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 15:39 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mercredi 19 juillet 2006, �7:22, Vincent Untz a �it :
> > Hi my heroes,
> >
> > I'm pretty sure you're using a template for the mail you send to people
> > after having created a cvs account.
> >
> > Would it be possible to add somewhere in this template something like:
> > "Now that you have a CVS account, you might also want to become a member
> > of the GNOME Foundation. You can apply at
> > http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php";
> >
> > This would help getting our new contributors sooner in the Foundation.
>
> Hi,
>
> Ping on this? Guilherme replied that the templates would get updated
> [1], but I have no way to know this. Okay, I could ask for a new CVS
> account. True :-)
>
> [1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2006-July/msg00066.html

Yes, there is a basic 'send a mail template to a user' feature in Mango
to make things easier/quicker when setting up new accounts.

I've just updated the 'welcome' template to include something along the
lines of the wording you suggested above. I've had Mango send you a
copy :)

--
Ross