Re: Small addition to the "cvs account created" template

Le mercredi 19 juillet 2006, à 17:22, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi my heroes,
>
> I'm pretty sure you're using a template for the mail you send to people
> after having created a cvs account.
>
> Would it be possible to add somewhere in this template something like:
> "Now that you have a CVS account, you might also want to become a member
> of the GNOME Foundation. You can apply at
> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php";
>
> This would help getting our new contributors sooner in the Foundation.

Hi,

Ping on this? Guilherme replied that the templates would get updated
[1], but I have no way to know this. Okay, I could ask for a new CVS
account. True :-)

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2006-July/msg00066.html

Vincent

--