Re: label.gnome.org online

Em S� 2006-05-27 �19:22 -0400, Owen Taylor escreveu:
> Is anoncvs really the problem? it should be pretty light in memory usage
> and that's the only really important resource... the problematical
> things a while ago were more the python web services (blogs, live)

Everything is pretty much under control currently (thanks Olav Vitters
for fixing NewsBruiser), but there are far too many services on window.
As I said, it's not responsible for all the load, but it helps load the
machine, specially when long operations make it take several minutes of
CPU time.

As far as I can tell, it would help, it is the easiest one to move, and
is the one we will have to keep around for the least time.

Cheers,

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore
fatalerror