Re: Request for a mailing list & another question

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

>  + a nice name would be outreach gnome org  However, there's not a -list
>    in there. Maybe outreach-list?
>  + this will be a private list
>  + I'll be the admin
>  + I'll moderate the list

I've just talked to Vincent about this on IRC - the mailing list is for the
organisers of a new programme that is semi-related to Summer of Code. It is
a Foundation project so no problem there, but: 'outreach-list' is extremely
generic for this, and we should be very careful about adding private lists.

Vincent - can I suggest gnome-wso-list (much like gnome-soc-list)? Can we
open it up after the selection process, or do the selection process a bit
differently?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--